We are seeking a live-in Residential Warden to work at a Salisbury based property that boasts spectacular Cathedral views and a riverside garden. You would be responsible for providing maintenance to the property and garden.
This role is 35 hours a week but you will act as the first point of contact in an emergency outside of working hours. The accommodation is suitable for a couple and is offered rent free to the successful applicant.
As the Residential Warden, your duties will be to:
- Calling on residents once a day if they require it to make sure they are well and have no problems.
- Acting as first point of contact in an emergency.
- Carrying out maintenance of the property and upkeep of the grounds, speaking with agents for technical maintenance issues.
- Cleaning of internal stairs and hallways.
- The successful candidate will not be asked to provide care support, it is purely being on duty 9-5pm to check on residents and be on hand.
- Each resident owns their own property so they are responsible for internal maintenance etc.
To be a successful Residential Warden you will have the following skills and experience:
- CRB Check will be required
- Experience in a similar role an advantage
- Must reside full time at site
- Some experience of grounds maintenance/gardening preferred
- Good practical skills and able to carry out the following tasks - 1 acre of grass to cut, large hedges to trim, numerous flower beds to weed, etc
- Caring and trustworthy
- Good attention to detail and administrative skills
You are required to work 35 hours a week.
In return, the Residential Warden you will receive a salary of £14,250 per annum plus accommodation including generous council tax allowance, water and telephone line. You would be responsible for paying gas and electric and personal calls.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"