My client is a highly reputable, regional business providing a range of services to the property market. They are one of the longest established firms in the West Country with an enviable reputation. They operate a supportive culture and they are expanding their team further. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a business that are offering long term career prospects and progression opportunities.
We are seeking Residential Valuer & Building Condition Surveyor based in Somerset to work on a full time, permanent basis. The role attracts a salary of circa £35,000 dependant on experience plus bonus/commission.
The purpose of the role is to deal with all aspects of residential and commercial property in both the private and public sectors. Principal activities are related to the management, purchase, sale, or leasing of land and property, as well as valuing and surveying property, conducting home buyers reports.
Main duties include;
* Undertaking Inspections, Property Valuations, homebuyers reports
* Measuring Properties
* Liaising with clients on a regular basis
* Creating Marketing Particulars
* Communicating with people on all levels including Solicitors and potential buyers
* Drafting head of terms
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate must have;
* MRICS qualification (minimum of 5 years preferable)
* Punctual and Professional
* Confidence to deal with people on all levels
* Good compliance and RICS Red Book understanding
This will suit an individual who is currently working in a similar role who wants to embark upon a new and interesting role.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency for this role.