Due to the buoyant nature of the industry this progressive organisation is looking for experienced Residential Valuation Surveyors to join their expanding team. You will work regularly on Valuation Surveys and Home Buyer Reports, with the option to take on a small amount of building surveying, or work towards this as part of your career progression.
This is a home based role but you will be provided with mobile, laptop, tablet, printer, and any additional tools necessary. Work is allocation as close to your home address as possible with a genuine focus on keeping travelling to a minimum.
Ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 1 years experience working independently with the ability to work with minimum supervision
- An AssocRics or MRics qualification and knowledge of your local area
- An understanding of the importance of quality and risk, and balance this against productivity
- High levels of passion with energy and drive for excellence in business results.
- Clear communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
In return you will benefit from:
- A generous basic salary £45000 to £55000 pa dependent on location and experience
- A car or car allowance (£5000)
- An achievable bonus
- A flexible benefits package including health, life, and contributory pension & share option.
- 30 days annual leave as standard with option to buy or sell 5 additional days
- Standardised paperwork on every project
- Support from a fantastic back office team
- Regular team meetings to exchange ideas with colleagues and line managers.
For further information, please apply now to Steve James - Goldstone Laine
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'