Our client, an independently-owned residential surveying company, are seeking an Experienced Valuation Surveyor in the lucrative Weybridge and Walton on Thames area.
You will work regularly on Valuation Surveys and Home Buyer Reports, with the option to take on a small amount of building surveying, or work towards this as part of your career progression.
This is a home based role but you will be provided with mobile, laptop, printer, and any additional tools necessary. Work is allocation as close to your home address as possible with a genuine focus on keeping travelling to a minimum.
This organisation puts a high level of focus on maintaining a good work life balance.
With the emphasis on the quality, rather than the quantity, they have a strong tradition of valuing surveyors as individuals. Part time hours and flexible working are also possible.
Ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 1 years' post qualification experience, with the ability to work under minimum supervision
- An AssocRics or MRics qualification and knowledge of your local area
- Experience of completing Mortgage Valuations and Home Buyer Reports
- An understanding of the importance of quality and risk, and balance this against productivity
- High levels of passion with energy and drive for excellence in business results.
- Clear communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
In return you will benefit from:
- A generous basic salary £50k - £60K pa (including car / allowance)
- An outstanding bonus allowing you to substantially increase your earning potential.
- A flexible benefits package including health, life, and contributory pension & share option.
- Support from a fantastic back office team
- Regular team meetings to exchange ideas with colleagues and line managers.
Candidates with MRics who are currently on a different pathway, but would like to cross train / transfer to the residential sector, will also be considered.
If you meet with the criteria, and would like to be considered, then please apply now:
- Building Surveying
- Residential surveying
- Home buyer reports