| Residential Valuation Surveyor | Gravesend/ Maidstone | £48,000 - £50,000 Basic |
Our client is a large Chartered Surveyors firm which cover all aspects on professional surveying work. Due to continued growth and success within the business they are seeking an additional Residential Valuation Surveyor based in one of their office in Maidstone/ Gravesend.
The candidate for this role must be a Chartered Surveyor (MRICS/ FRICS) and an RICS Registered Valuer and be able to show they have extensive survey and valuation knowledge within the residential sector.
The successful candidate roles will include:
- Prepare accurate property valuations and provide condition assessments for a wide range of residential property types, principally for secured lending purposes, by applying expert knowledge and awareness of building defects and the local property market
- Undertaking accurate and thorough inspections/surveys buildings;
- Preparing reports (in some cases detailed reports) on residential property for purposes such as mortgage valuations, building surveys, homebuyers reports and expert witness cases;
- Use online databases and applications for receiving instructions, submitting reports and obtaining information relevant to survey and valuation work, such as comparable evidence
- Record full and detailed inspection notes on file and ensure files are maintained in accordance with our internal procedures
Working Hours: Monday to Friday
In return our client can offer:
- Basic Salary £48,000 - £50,000
- Payment of all relevant professional membership fees upon agreement with your director
- Paid car parking is included in this role at a local car park
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"