* Complex Behaviours
Hoop Social Care are currently working on a very exciting opportunity in Cardiff as a Team Manager. The company that you would be working for have a huge focus on promoting self belief and confidence so individuals can make their own choices and goals.
The company are looking for those who are able to work as part of a team, have commitment to enabling people to maintain current skills and develop new ones whilst you build confidence. Staff are encouraged to support individuals to try new activities and develop social skills. The company are looking for positive individuals who are ambitious and would come in to help achieve the targets of those you are supporting. The company are very keen on professional development and will support staff to take any relevant qualifications and opportunities to progress.
* Experience of supporting adults with learning disabilities and complex health needs.
* Maintain professional working relationships
* Help develop and adopt person centred care
* Act as a role model for best practice to support staff
* Support colleagues with their continued professional development
* Being flexible to adapt when necessary.
* Rewarding occupational pension scheme
* Fully funded training programme
* Career progression opportunities
* Very generous annual leave
* Level 5 Qualification is desirable
* Compassionate, with the desire to make a difference to the lives of those with learning disabilities
* Flexibility with working hours - depending on the needs of the service
* Excellent communication skills
* Full Driving Licence (preferred)
If this is the job for you or you would like to learn more about this role, please contact Scott Johnston at Hoop Recruitment on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'