- To support adult service users in residential or nursing homes for as long as possible
- To promote and maximise client’s independence with due regard to their level of need and the care worker’s level of competency
- To promote client’s rights and beliefs in accordance with our policies and procedures
- To be a team member in a geographical area
We are looking for Support Workers who have these attributes: a compassionate nature, cheerful, sound judgement, good initiative and will pay attention to detail.
Bailey Care has various Support Worker positions supporting adults with learning difficulties, mental health problems and physical disabilities around the Oxfordshire area.
Our support workers carry out a wide range of tasks, offering people emotional and physical support, the chance to live an independent life and in some cases personal care. Support workers will also need to maintain accurate records within the services they work for.
Days, waking nights, sleep in’s and weekends available.
Working days and hours are flexible to suit your needs.
If you have a passion for delivering exceptional personalised support and making a difference to people’s lives, then we would like to hear from you.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Mileage allowance
- Holiday pay
- Competitive sleep in allowance
- Experience is essential
If you would like to be a part of the Bailey Care family and join a leading provider within the care industry, please click APPLY!!
Bailey Care is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
- Communication Skills
- Writing Skills
- Exceptional Listener