We have several full-time, permanent job vacancies for Residential Support Workers close to the Newark-on-Trent area of Nottinghamshire. We also have vacancies in the Norton Disney and Lincolnshire areas.
You would be joining a private care organisation who specialise in supporting adults living with Learning Disabilities, Autism, and complex care needs.
- £18,018 - £19,019 per annum DOE.
- Full-time, 38.5 hours per week. Overtime also available.
- Shifts on 3-week rota basis, shifts include - 7am - 2:30pm, 7am - 4:30pm, 7:30am - 9:30pm, 2pm - 9:30pm, 1:30pm - 9:30pm.
- Paid DBS & Pension Scheme.
- Meals on shift provided.
- Long Service loyalty award.
- Fully paid 2-weeks induction.
- Training & support to complete Care Certificate & QCF Level 3.
- Progression opportunities & chance to develop within an innovative, progressive company.
With a CQC Outstanding rating for their Residential services, this is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic organisation. They are built on fantastic values too, they want to create a home in the community where the adults they support can flourish, achieve their goals, and live a rewarding life, no matter what the barrier. There are endless opportunities with this role, they will also give you the support you need to create a long-lasting, rewarding career with them. They will encourage you to progress and develop, so with hard work and dedication, you could be the Manager of the future.
The Homes & Your Role
They have vacancies across all their Residential Services. Each home is decorated to a high, modern standard, and set in beautiful grounds. There are communal areas for residents to enjoy and always lots of activities going on, the atmosphere at each of the homes is brilliant. As a Residential Support Worker, you will support residents with all aspects of day-to-day life, from promoting life skills like cooking and cleaning, to joining them on fun activities both inside and outside of the home. You will help create a happy, stable environment for the welfare of all the residents.
- Level 2 Health and Social Care desirable, but not essential.
- Previous experience as a Care Support Worker also desirable.
- Understanding & experience of working with adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism, and complex care needs - essential.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Above all, you must be enthusiastic, caring & compassionate, and with a passion to make a difference in a person’s life.
If you have the skills and experience, we are looking for, and you are interested in our Residential Support Worker job vacancy, then please click apply. Don’t worry if you have any questions, once you apply, we will give you a call to tell you more, get to know you, and look to progress your application.
- Learning Disabilities
- Residential Services
- Social Care
- Life Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'