Qqualified Residential Child Care Workers
We are looking for caring, friendly staff to work across our homes in the Leicestershire Region
We have opportunities across the region with a salary of £22,248 per annum with the opportunity of progression.
What we require:
- Qualified with a QCF level 3 in Health and Social Care with Children and Young People's workforce?
- Available to work 24 hours shifts including a sleep in (on a rota basis)
- Preferably hold a UK Driving Licence.
At Horizon, we live up to our values, and we value our people. We are proud to be one of the most innovative providers of young people's residential care and education in the UK. Our success means that we are opening new residential homes and schools and making a difference for young people in a variety of new areas as well as continuing to support young people in our established services.
Here are just some of the benefits of working for us:
- Friendly, small passionate teams
- Rewarding, supportive working enviroments
- Comprehensive induction programme, highly praised by all of our new recruits.
- Career advancement pathways for all roles to help you reach your personal best.
- Therapeutic training and support for all staff wiht extensive training on the PACE model.
- Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topics.
Interested or to learn more about the roles click apply now
- Child Care
- Residential Homes
- Social Care
- Young People
- Residential Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'