Are you looking for a long term rewarding career?
We have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated hard working Residential Support Worker with a caring nature to supporting children and young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
You will play a full and effective role as a member of the staff team, providing high-quality assessment and residential care for young people.
My client offers full support and training.
Residential Support Worker Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide activities, support and structure for children in the home ensuring appropriate levels and standards of individual care
- To maintain standards of good practice at all times, establishing purposeful and constructive relationships and appropriate role modelling
- To maintain and produce required records and reports as necessary
- To undertake training and utilise learning within the home
- To act as a key worker/link worker for individual children
- Where applicable, to attend to and contribute to any review, case conference and planning meeting as necessary
- To take appropriate action to ensure that activity and other plans are designed, implemented and reviewed so that children’s stay is managed, their health, social and emotional development is monitored and appropriate opportunities are made available to assist with any other need for the duration
- To safeguard and promote the welfare and health of all children and young people
- To speak up if there are any concerns that may affect maters in respect to any child
Residential Support Worker Minimum Requirements:
- QCF Level 3 Health and Social Care Children and Young People or similar (desirable)
- Understanding of child development & children’s physical, learning & emotional needs
- Experience of working with children and young people in a residential care environment
- Basic IT knowledge
Residential Support Worker Benefits:
- £30 sleep in
- Training provided
Closing date: Friday 6th March 2020
Contact: Neha at Job Paths 4 U
Job Paths 4 U is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
We will collect and store personal information that you submit to us via this advertisement. For further information on how we use and protect the information that you provide, please visit our website.
- Child Development
- Young People
- Residential Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'