Do you want to make a difference to a child’s future?
We have an exciting opportunity for a positive, enthusiastic and motivated individual who is flexible and has a desire to make a difference to help and support young people.
You willplayafullandeffectiveroleasamemberofthestaffteam,providinghigh-qualityassessmentandresidential carefor youngpeople.
My client offers full support and training.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide activities, support and structure for children in the home ensuring appropriate levels and standards of individual care
- To maintain standards of good practice at all times, establishing purposeful and constructive relationships and appropriate role modelling
- To maintain and produce required records and reports as necessary to ensure smooth, efficient running of the home
- To participate on a shift basis by rota, demonstrating a level of commitment and flexibility to enable the efficient running of the home
- To undertake training and utilise learning within the home
- To act as a key worker/link worker for individual children
- Where applicable, to attend to and contribute to any review, case conference and planning meeting as necessary
- To take appropriate action to ensure that activity and other plans are designed, implemented and reviewed so that children’s stay is managed, their health, social and emotional development is monitored and appropriate opportunities are made available to assist with any other need for the duration
- To safeguard and promote the welfare and health of any child staying with us, including the protection of the child from any harm/exploitation
- To speak up if there are any concerns that may affect maters in respect to any child
- Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare / working towards or equivalent (Desirable)
- Worked in residential children’s care for the past 2 years
- 22 years old or over
- Full driving licence
- knowledge of child safeguarding and protection procedures
- knowledge of emotional, behavioural and learning difficulties
- Clear career progression
- Comprehensive training package including funded NVQ level three
- Regular team meetings
- Regular supervisions with senior staff members
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
Full and part time positions available
Closing date: Friday 31st January 2020
Contact: Priya at Job Paths 4 U
Job Paths 4 U is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
We will collect and store personal information that you submit to us via this advertisement. For further information on how we use and protect the information that you provide, please visit our website.
- Challenging Environment
- Residential Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'