Are you looking for a long term rewarding career?
We have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated hard working Residential Support Worker with a caring nature to support vulnerable young adults leaving care aged 16 - 25 in a supported living setting.
You will play a full and effective role as a member of the staff team, providing high-quality assessment and residential care for young people.
My client is offering a New Starter Bonus, therefore if you have a Level 3 in Children and Young People’s Workforce or what they deem to be equivalent you will receive a £1000 bonus paid in instalments!
Residential Support Worker Duties and Responsibilities:
- To maintain standards of good practice at all times, establishing purposeful and constructive relationships and appropriate role modelling
- To maintain and produce required records and reports as necessary
- To undertake training and utilise learning within the home
- To act as a key worker/link worker for individuals
- Where applicable, to attend to and contribute to any review, case conference and planning meeting as necessary
- To safeguard and promote the welfare and health of all young people
- Provide a safe environment for the young adults in your care
Residential Support Worker Minimum Requirements:
- Level 3 children and young people or equivalent
- Experience of working within learning disability or mental health settings, with individuals who may demonstrate challenging and complex behaviours, or in a therapeutic young people’s residential setting
- Knowledge of current legislation
- Experience of Ofsted and CQC inspections
Residential Support Worker Benefits:
- Pension Auto-enrolment
- 'Pay Care Scheme’, this is a company health care benefit
- 'Perk Box’
- Annual Leave Service Award
- Long Service Bonus of £750 given after 5 continuous full time years of employment
- NVQ Bonus when complete Level 3 (£500 in total) or Level 5 (£750 in total) in instalments, initial after completion and remainder 18 months following
- Refer a friend scheme for both qualified and unqualified
- Free meals on shift (for residential roles)
- Company pays for DBS as well as reimburses cost for update service each year
Closing date: Friday 31st January 2020
Contact: Anisha at Job Paths 4 U
Job Paths 4 U is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
We will collect and store personal information that you submit to us via this advertisement. For further information on how we use and protect the information that you provide, please visit our website.
- Young People
- Residential Care
- Support Workers
- Supported Living
- Young Adults
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'