Are you looking for a revitalising and refreshing new start to your career?
Are you passionate about helping young people to access their education to the full?
Starting immediately the client is looking for a Residential Support Worker's to join them. They are looking for both full-time and part-time staff, hours are based on shift patterns and rotas.
The school is a SEN residential setting based in Southend for KS2-FE students with SEMH requirements.
As a Residential Care Worker you will be supporting young people individually and in small groups from the ages of 7 to 19.
A Successful candidate will have:
- Experience support SEN children in an educational or residential setting
- Relevant SEN qualifications would be desirable
- NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care is beneficial but not required
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to develop constructive and appropriate relationships with pupils
- DBS on update service (we can provide this for you)
Benefits of working with REED Education:
- Immediate starts
- Competitive rates
- A fulfilling and rewarding role which provides the opportunity to gain new skills and support children to reach the best of their abilities
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- Training and development opportunities, restraint training is provided with others always on hand and on the job support
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in or you are seeking an educational role, please forward your most up-to-date CV in the strictest of confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'