Residential Support Worker
Residential Support Worker - An Caladh House, Washingborough.
Due to continued organisational growth and development opportunities for our current staff, we are recruiting for Residential Support Workers to join our Staff Teams at the beautiful and 'Good' [CQC 2016] An Caladh House located in Washingborough, Lincoln.
About the job:
As a Support Worker, you will be key in helping young adults with complex needs. This is a challenging role, but the rewards are incomparable to any other job. You will be working in an environment where the little things that you do every day could have life-changing results. Your ambition for the people you support will help them take steps to fulfilling their potential.
What would I be doing?
- Working with all levels of the Staff Team to safeguard our young adults at all time.
- Participating in a wide range of innovative and exciting recreational events held within the home and wider community.
- Assisting with practical matters relating to care (cooking, cleaning etc.)
- Creating positive relationships with the young adults and offering them unconditional dignity and respect.
- Meeting the physical, emotional, behavioural and cultural needs of the residents.
- Continually maintaining accurate and clear record keeping.
- Ensuring that the needs of the residents are being met and reviewing and recording changes to those needs.
- Actively contributing to the development of the team.
What experience or qualifications would I need?
- A genuine passion for care and to be motivated by contributing to the progression of others.
- A strong team player
- Resilience to keep going at difficult times and to ask for support if needed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer literacy
- A Diploma Level 2 in Health & Social Care or a willingness to complete this qualification within a fixed timeframe.
What would I get in return?
- A competitive salary of £19,804.02.
- Overtime available
- Extensive training packages with time rostered out of your work rota to attend.
- Life Assurance
- Staff meals whilst on shift
- Fully expensed off-site activities and trips to attend alongside our young people.
- Genuine career development opportunities for those who want them.
- A beautiful home and grounds to work within.
- Fullly funded DBS checks
About Kisimul Group:
Kisimul Group Ltd are a group of independent specialist schools and adult provisions providing exceptional residential care and award-winning education to children, young people and adults with a diagnosis of Autistic Spectrum Disorder, severe and complex learning difficulties, global development delay and associated challenging behaviour.
Kisimul is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults, children and young people, and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Kisimul is committed to valuing diversity and promoting equality for all.
All applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS Check.
Kisimul Group Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'