Residential Support Worker
Job Role - Support Worker for Adults with Learning Disabilities
The Residents are a young crowd and enjoy going out on group activities as well as going out individually.
You will need to be flexible, reliable and able to use your own initiative. Previous experience working with people with learning disabilities, autistic spectrum conditions and epilepsy is desirable.
In return you will be supported in your own development through excellent training opportunities plus receive a competitive salary and holidays, staff pension, staff child care vouchers, refer a friend incentives.
Regard is proud to have achieved a Gold Certificate Award for their accreditation of investors in people.
Essential - Support Worker
- Willingness to achieve (training) in line with regulations
- Good basic numeracy & literacy
- Proficient in IT; Word, Outlook, Internet
- Participation in a wide range of Service User activities in the Service and community
- Willingness to provide a range of care, relating to individual care plans including personal care
- Learning Disabilities
- Group Activities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job