· DMD recruitment are representing a well-established Society that provide a wide range of activities and support for children with physical and/or learning disabilities, and autistic spectrum conditions.
· They particularly focus on children with the most complex needs and support them to live a positive life
· We have several residential support worker opportunities in the Rochdale area and are looking for people to ensure high standards of support to enable disabled services users to lead a full and active life
· The ideal candidate will also act as a role model, planning activities, undertaking personal care, attending practical matters, cooking & cleaning duties and conducting reviews for service users
· You will work 5 days out of 7 but with 2 days off (1 weekend in 4)
· Shifts can start from 7am up to 11pm but no more than 12 hours per day
· You will be based at the service and be required to sleep when needed. There is a £30 sleep rate which is given if woken.
· Candidates must have experience of working within a Health & Social Care environment in children and a relevant qualification such as NVQ level 3 in Health & Social Care Children & Young People
· Driving licence is essential
· Clear DBS
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please upload your CV today
- Child Care
- Learning Disabilities
- Personal Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'