This is brilliant position for an experience RSW with children to start in a new home that has exciting plans for growth and plans for internal progression.
This is an exciting opportunity for a positive, enthusiastic and motivated individual who is flexible and has a desire to make a difference to help young people develop skills to support and fulfil their life’s ambitions.
You will work with young people aged between 10-18 years of age to provide advice, assistance and support. To attend to their practical, physical and emotional needs and act as an appropriate role model.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be able to provide and maintain a high quality of care and support which meets the physical, emotional, intellectual, social, and cultural needs of vulnerable children and young people within the care of Inspirations
- Manage challenging and unacceptable behaviour and help young people gain self-control and build resilience skills
- Provide a positive role model to be able to offer advice, guidance, and assistance where appropriate
- Be able to maintain and record information and plan meetings or reviews as directed by the line manager
- Empower young people and facilitate their active involvement in the decision making about their lives and future
- Aged 23 or over
- Full driving licence
- Able to work on a shift pattern (flexible)
- Experience within a Residential Childcare setting
- Level 3 in Children and young people’s workforce or equivalent.
Closing date: ASAP
Contact: William Cooper at Developing Your Potential
Developing Your Potential is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
We will collect and store personal information that you submit to us via this advertisement. For further information on how we use and protect the information that you provide, please visit our website.
- Residential Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job