Residential Support Workers needed for children's residential home based in Bracknell, salary dependent on experience and qualifications £18K - £24K.
I'm working on the behalf of an organisation that provides support to young males displaying sexually harmful behaviours. This dedicated group offer therapeutic residential support, and pride themselves to provide a safe, homely environment where the residents can be themselves while being empowered by positive adult role models.
As a Support Worker, you will;
- Work with a team on a varied rota consisting of evenings, weekends and sleep ins.
- Ensure the young people's physical and psychological welfare is well looked after.
- Be responsible for engaging the young people in various activities.
- Support their educational needs and help them learn independent living skills.
To qualify for the Support Worker role you will need;
- Experience within a similar role (Minimum of 6 months)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A 'can do' attitude with motivation to achieve excellence
- Confidence to deal with challenging behaviour
- Ideally a NVQ / QCF Level 3 (Children's & Young People)
Don't hesitate and apply for this role today!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.