I am currently working on the behalf of a well-established and growing organisation that is looking to recruit experienced Support Worker's for their children's homes based in Birmingham. Salary dependent on experience and qualifications but between £20K - £22K.
The person centred homes accommodate for children and young people aged between 10 and 18 years of age, who have experienced abuse, neglect, family breakdown and/or trauma, and present complex needs and/or challenging behaviour.
As a Support Worker, you will;
- Work with a team on a 24 hr rota, including sleep ins.
- Deliver the highest standard of care to the residents
- Ensure the young people's physical and psychological welfare is well looked after.
- Be responsible for engaging the young people in various activities
- Support their educational needs and help them learn independent living skills.
To qualify for the Support Worker role you will need;
- Experience within a similar role (Minimum of 6 months)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A 'can do' attitude with motivation to achieve excellence
- A NVQ / QCF Level 3 (Children's & Young People) essential
Don't hesitate and apply for this role today! Interviews to take place from the 5th March
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.