Are you looking to start work as soon as possible? What fresh new ideas can you bring to our new service? How many hobbies do you have that you could come share with us and lead activities around?
We are one of the largest non-profit organisations in the UK and people with learning disabilities, their friends and families are at the heart of everything we do. Our brand new facility in Bury St Edmund want people like you, who are fun, cool, passionate, active and dedicated. We love our service users and our staff - our research based programme is proven to create more staff satisfaction!
Ps we don't have a Facebook page yet so come meet us and give us some of your ideas - we'd love to hear them and we love people who put thought into great ideas!
What are the perks?
- Staff benefits such as Bike To Work Scheme
- 50% off learning to drive subject to meeting operational criteria
- Use your passions like sports, fitness, music, art to lead activities - be the star of the show!
- You will be in charge of creating your rota with other staff!
What are your responsibilities?
- Personal Care when required
- Provide the highest level of support and care for our residents
- Work alongside staff and management to uphold company standards
- Bring ideas to life!
What is required?
- A true desire and passion to work in health and social care
- Full time or part time availability - early shifts, late shifts and nights - we are flexible
- Work alternate weekends
Don't wait, get in contact now to join one of the largest organisations in the UK who will look after you for looking after our service users...we're waiting to talk to you about all your interests and hear your ideas! Once selected for interview, our specialised recruitment process will ensure you start your new career as smooth as possible. You'll be assigned your own team who will do your DBS free of charge and get your references back in record time, so you can embark on your new job with amazing career prospects and be set up for success!
Please get in touch!
Sandip Ghattaora /
Recruitment Specialist Bury St Edmund
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- young people
- learning disabilities
- career progression