Would you like to work for on of the UKs leading Companies in Children’s Services and Education?
Would you like a role where you help to mould a child’s future whilst supporting their independence? If the answer is yes then look no further!
This is a full time, permanent position paying £7.65 per hour with an additional £40 per sleep in.
As a Residential Support Worker you will be helping support 5 young people between the ages of 14-19 years where you will be encouraged to make daily living experiences and activities as memorable and meaningful as possible. As a Support Worker you will be supporting the children in activites, education and statutory meetings relating to their time in residential care.
Responsibilities of the Residential Support Worker:
- You will be supporting the children to access the community.
- Assisting with domestic duties.
- Managing challenging behaviour in a safe and effective manner.
- Supporting the children with attending local clubs and activities.
- Building strong relationships between the services users and their families.
- To be a positive role model for the young people you support.
Person Specification for the Residential Support Worker:
- Full clean driving license is essential.
- Previous experience within a Residential setting preferably with Children or Challenging Behaviour.
- Flexibility to work shift patterns including weekdays, weekends and sleep ins.
- Excellent communication skils.
- “Can do” attitude.
- Great team player.
Benefits to you as a Residential Support Worker:
- Paid annual leave
- Funded qualifications to lead to further internal progression.
- Over time available.
- Comprehensive training package.
Don't miss out on being rewarded with amazing job satisfaction and feeling part of a community. This leading healthcare provider based in Herefordshire, is passionate about offering the best service to both staff and clients. So apply today!
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to you please apply immediately or call the permanent recruitment team on , alternatively email your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job