ENS Recruitment are currently working in partnership with a private care provider, assisting in the recruitment of Support Workers for a residential unit based in the Hadliegh, Essex area.
The service provides care and support to a number of vulnerable young people with EBD.
Within the role you will be responsible to assist in the full support of the day to day activities of all the children within the unit, to meet the needs of each individuals care plan. Whilst maintaining the highest standards of physical and emotional care.
To be considered for this role you will need to have relevant experience, including -
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to work as part of a dedicated team
- Sound knowledge of child safeguarding and protection procedures
- Knowledge of emotional, behavioural and learning difficulties
- NVQ diploma level 3 qualification is desirable
- A basic understanding of IT and report writing
- 21 years of age
The company will offer continuous training and support, with the opportunity to progress your career.
If you feel this is the right role foe you please do not hesitate to apply.