Would you like to work for on of the UKs leading Companies in Children’s Services and Education? Would you like a role where you help to mould a child’s future whilst supporting their independence? If the answer is yes then look no further!
As a Residential Support Worker you will be helping support 3 children who have complex needs which may include autistic spectrum disorder and complex associated difficulties.
Responsibilities of the Residential Support Worker:
- You will be supporting the children to access the community.
- Acting as an ambassador for the Company.
- Supporting the children with all aspects of personal care.
- Assisting with domestic duties.
- Managing challenging behaviour in a safe and effective manner.
Person Specification for the Residential Support Worker:
- Full clean driving license is essential.
- Qualified to NVQ level 3.
- Previous experience within a Residential setting preferably with Children or Challenging Behaviour.
- Flexibility to work shift patterns including weekdays, weekends and sleep ins
Additional information for the Residential Support Worker:
- 33 days annual leave
- 3 week rolling shift pattern (1 in 3 weekends working)
- Funded qualifications to lead to further internal progression.
- Over time available.
- Comprehensive training package.
Don't miss out on being rewarded with amazing job satisfaction and feeling part of a community. This leading healthcare provider based in Little Malvern, is passionate about offering the best service to both staff and clients. So apply today!
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to you please apply immediately or call the permanent recruitment team on , alternatively email your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job