Residential Support Worker required in Hull
Are you looking to work in a fast paced and challenging environment where each day is different?
Are you experienced in working with children and young people with Social Emotional and Mental Health problems and supporting them in overcoming various barriers?
Principal Resourcing are looking for a Residential Support Worker to support Children in a care home to start ASAP. Are you passionate about working with children and young people with a range of needs, these include autism, learning difficulties and challenging behaviour. You will be required to support in the residential home which will involve assisting in their personal care.
- Experience providing support to a young people. In particular experience with learning disability would be an advantage but other relevant experience will be considered
- Hold at least 6 months previous experience in a similar setting
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work independently and show initiative when required
- Willingness to encourage and take part in activities with the children
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Able to understand and maintain confidentiality
- Willingness to learn the tasks of the role
- Patient and non-judgemental approach
- Commitment to equal opportunities for disabled people in attitude and in carrying out the tasks of the job.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
- Residential Care
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'