Residential Support Worker (Practitioner) NIGHTS
Hourly rate: £7.93 – £8.76
FULL-TIME NIGHTS – Averaging 35 Hours per week
Our client provides residential care for children and young people and are looking to recruit committed individuals to join their growing team.
About the Residential Support Worker:
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging career, this opportunity may be of interest to you. You will provide day to day care, direction and support to young people who may display challenging and disruptive behaviours, emotional and social difficulties. Working within a supportive therapeutic environment you will be part of a team dedicated to caring for young people with compassion and a commitment to positive relationships.
The post holder may be reasonably expected to undertake other duties commensurate with the level of responsibility and experience.
Our client supports Equal Opportunities in Employment and opposes all forms of unlawful discrimination on grounds such as colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sex, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
Requirements of the Residential Support Worker:
- Ability to interact with a range of people/young people.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- To be able to provide consistency of care and support to the young people.
- A desire to work with children who may display challenging behaviour.
- Shift work, including weekends on a rota system.
- Full Driving Licence is preferred but not essential.
Benefits of becoming the Residential Support Worker:
- Competitive rates of pay and holiday allowance.
- Full induction, specialist training and accredited qualifications.
- Opportunities for career development and progression within a growing company.
- Fully funded DBS.
- Company pension scheme.
- Employee assistance program.
Due to the age of the young people in our care all candidates must be at least 21 years old to apply. (Care Standards Act 2000)
All posts are subject to Enhanced Disclosure Procedures.
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of theResidential Support Worker role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job