Residential Support Worker | Personal Carer (Days & Weekends) | Basildon
We require a Support Worker to work within a Care team as a personal carer based within Basildon.
We need SWs/Carers that can work weekends within a care home so personal care and support within this setting is the main part of the role.
The successful Support Worker will have experience of:
- Working as a personal carer with Children and Adults
- Child Protection/Records
- Looked After Children
- Adults Review
- Working in a Social Work Environment
- Looking after and supporting Children and Adults
- Adhering to both the Trust and Local Authority's policies and procedures and promote the principles of equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practise
- Attending supervision and management meetings as required
To apply for this role you must have:
- 1 Years' Minimum Carer Experience
- Updated DBS
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Salary is £9ph.
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers, Support Workers and Care Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- Training opportunities and professional development
- One on one specialist Social Work consultant care based within your geographical area
- 4Social Work Employee Benefits Programme
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Support Worker vacancies in your area please contact Tiannah Love on
Who Cares? We Do.
- Retirement Villages
- Care Manager
- Senior Carer
- Care Coordinator
- Care homes
- Care supervisor
- Assistant Care Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job