Supernova Resourcing Social Care are looking for Children’s Residential Support workers in the Shrewsbury area.
You may have experience as a Residential Support Worker or perhaps you're looking for a more rewarding role to support children with complex needs.
We're a Specialist Social Care Recruitment Agency who supply temp and perm Residential Support Workers to schools and residential care homes for Children & Young People displaying challenging behaviours, learning difficulties, emotional behavioural disorders and autism.
Your role as a Children’s Residential Support Worker will involve...
- Supporting children aged 8-18 in full time residential care
- Role modelling for vulnerable children and young people, encouraging confidence, self esteem and essential life skills
- Setting boundaries for children and young people that may display challenging or emotional behaviour, whilst developing a relationship built on mutual trust
- Residential Support Workers play a key role in contributing to the physical, social and emotional well-being, in order to provide a safe and nurturing atmosphere
- Successful candidates for the role as Children’s Residential support worker will ideally hold a QCF (NVQ level 3) in Children & Young People, however experience, attitude and approach is as important
- Hold a DBS, ideally on the update system - if not we can complete this on your behalf
- A full driving licence with access to transport
Salary & Benefits...
- Pay rates are £8.50 p/hr to £11.00 p/hr dependant on the Shift location and experience. We pay our employees on a weekly basis
- Staff registered with the agency can enjoy perks including discounted cinema tickets and shopping vouchers. We also offer convenient local registrations
- The agency offers you excellent flexibility to choose the shifts you work including long days, weekend work and waking nights. Due to the level of flexibility this role could be completed around other work, study or childcare commitments
Permanent full time roles are also available.
If the role of a Children’s Residential Support Worker sounds like the role for you then we look forward to hearing from you!
- Social Care
- Young People
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job