Are you looking for a new career with full time hours, good rate of pay and transport provided?
Are you looking for a Support Worker job where there is a genuine opportunity to make a difference to the lives of young people with disabilities?
If you have answered yes then read on to find out more...
Residential Support Worker -
Lingfield, Surrey £8.77- £10.89 / 35 - 42 hours per week
Start date: March 2018
You'll be supporting young people with epilepsy, learning disabilities and neurological conditions up to the age of 25. The work is varied and you'll expect to be involved in various different elements of their lives including:
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
* To create in conjunction with other members of staff a caring, safe and acceptable atmosphere.
* Supporting at all times the long term aim for student independence by encouraging the growth of these skills.
* To lead and participate in various recreational, educational and social activities and to accompany students either to other areas of the site or off site for scheduled meetings or activities.
* To undertake the role of Keyworker for a specified number of students, with special responsibility to ensure a consistency of the support provided and to identify any issues concerning development.
* Attending meetings, in conjunction with the line manager.
What You'll Need:
*6 months previous experience in Care
*Your commitment for a minimum of three months
*Be willing to undertake a DBS check if you don't have a valid enhanced certificate dated within the last year
You'll receive specialised training with opportunities for further learning and development along the way.
IMMEDIATE STARTS are available so click apply to send your CV or contact Katelyn Byrne at the Crawley Branch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job