Vetro Recruitment require Support Workers to cover days and sleep-ins in a Special Educational Needs Residential School near Cardiff. They provide support for 65 children who have Autism and the most severe and complex learning difficulties.
- Pay £8.50 p.h days and 7.50p.h Sleep-ins
- Immediate start - due to this having a DBS on the update system is essential.
* To support the children in all aspects of their everyday life to help them make their needs known.
* Implement all of the children's teaching programmes at all times and support the Teacher to ensure that children enjoy fulfilling fun teaching and leisure
* To work as part of a team to ensure the children's emotional, behavioural, physical and intellectual needs are met.
* Assist the children off-site by supporting the children on trips out in the community.
* Be prepared to work flexible hours to ensure that planned activities take place with adequate staffing and supervision.
* Be fully conversant with the general philosophy of the school, the teaching programmes and communication systems used for individual children. Follow these
carefully and contribute to their improvement.
* Must be able to support people with complex and challenging behaviour.
* Ideally some experience within a similar setting.
* No experience required provided that you can illustrate that you have resilience and skills that would be transferrable to the above criteria.
- 28 days Holiday (including bank holidays)
- Free Training
- Weekly pay
- £50 Love2Shop referral scheme
- Employee of the month scheme
- CV writing support and career advice
- Quick registration (including online Enhanced DBS check)
- 24/7 support from our dedicated team of recruitment consultants
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. Go to Vetro Recruitment website for more details;
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.