Role: Residential Support Worker - Permanent
Salary: Up to £18,245 + £63 per sleepover (averaging 6-9 per month)
Search Consultancy is seeking to appoint Residential Support Workers to work on a permanent basis to provide the highest quality of care, direction and support to young people who may display challenging and disruptive behaviours, emotion and social difficulties.
It takes a very special and dedicated person to be a Support Worker. It can be physically and emotionally demanding but with the job satisfaction that you will receive it will make the job worth it. It is a role you can feel proud of.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Ensure ongoing assessment of children and young people's needs in a day to day practice.
* Promote and actively encourage the delivery of safe, structured and nurturing environment.
* Relate to and engage young people who display challenging behaviour
* At all times ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of the children and young people
* Ensure that all Service Users have person centred support/care plans.
* Ensure person-centred support is at the heart of everything you do
Due to the nature of the role, a minimum 1 years' experience as a Residential Support Worker is essential. SVQ3 in Health and Social Care is required for this position. SSSC Registration will be required, in addition to a driving licence essential for this post.
If you have a strong, professional background, and have strength of character then please get in touch to discuss this opportunity further!
Take your career to the next level (Agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'