Residential Specification Sales Manager: Lighting Controls- Manchester
Our client is a global leader in Lighting Controls and Shading. They have an immediate opening for a Residential Specification. In this position, you would be key part of the UK Sales team.
To develop and drive revenue in Europe and globally by partnering with specifiers and developers to design our client into their residential projects.
- Promote the brand and gain specifications for residential systems with account primarily made up of Interior Designers, Residential Architects, High End developers and Residential M&E Consultants.
- Develop strong relationships with existing and new specification accounts to become the go-to person for total light control.
- Drive sales growth to meet or exceed business plan targets.
- Prepare and present customer and influencer trainings, including CPDs and new product training.
- Participate in local trade groups for influencers.
- Communicate proactively with colleagues within the residential dealer channel and window sales teams about sales opportunities beyond your assigned accounts.
- Manage projects efficiently using the CRM tool.
- Keep accurate expense records and submit expense reports in a timely manner.
- Stay aligned to our client's culture and values.
- 5 to 15 years of experience specifying within the residential market place in Lighting , Av or related industry.
- Engineering degree preferred.
- Ability to communicate with a variety of customer types.
- Proven sales track record, and experience of account management within specification, and closing projects.
- Ability to instigate and foster a B2B relationship and help those customers by giving accurate and sound advice to their business through consultative selling.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Computer literate and technically competent.
- Proficiency in IT skills (e.g. Salesforce.com).
- Desire to work as part of a dynamic team and develop a career with an ambitious company.
- Lighting Controls
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'