Our client based in Dorking is looking for a Residential Solicitor to join this busy team.
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE
The Residential Solicitor will be required to undertake work and provide a profitable contribution to the work of the department and to ensure the successful development of the Firm in line with the business plan. This will include but will not be limited to the main responsibilities listed below. The candidate will be expected to use a high degree of self-motivation and initiative.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To conduct matters on behalf of clients
- Supervise fee earning work undertaken by less experienced colleagues
- Manage support services for which you are responsible, including the supervision of your own secretary
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the law by reading journals and attending courses, often as part of continuing professional development (CPD).
- Keeping up to date and abide by the Solicitors’ Code of Conduct.
- Maintain client files as required for supervision/audit and in accordance with the requirements of Lexcel.
- Adhere to the client care standards as set out in the Firm’s terms of business and the Office Procedures Manual
- Participation in marketing activities whether on a firmwide, departmental or office basis
- Financial control with particular regard to cashflow control through the collection of monies on account and billing procedures
- Perform any other duties the Partners require.
Salary is £35,000 to £48,000 depending on experience.
Interested apply now!