Are you an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor currently seeking a new role?
Has your recent project ceased and are looking for a new opportunity?
If so, then this great opportunity could be for you?
The role of Residential Senior QS has arisen within a trusted construction contractor in the South West. A company that is going from strength to strength specializing in refurbishments, fit-outs, construction projects, interior and retail schemes, property development and energy solutions. You will have the opportunity to work on projects of up to £40 million in residential and social housing. The ideal candidate will have experience of participating in the delivery of multi-million-pound residential projects and committed to always delivering industry leading performance.
Key Responsibilities for the Residential Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- Producing timely and accurate reports and forecasts, in line with the project in hand
- Maximise profit through management of procurement strategies and effective supply chain selection and management.
- Optimize commercial result whilst complying with design value engineering and adhering to all company procedures
- Effective planning, organizing and management of reports
- Implement effective strategies to minimize risk and maximise opportunity
Key Skills/Experience required for the Residential Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- HNC or equivalent in Quantity Surveying
- Conversant with current construction principles and legislation
- MRICS Qualified
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in residential projects,
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a well-established construction company, that have managed to sustain a brilliant 'family’ culture throughout their incredible growth and are known for their staff and retention and employee benefits.
Harvey Richmond Recruitment are acting as independent Recruiters in respect of this role.
- Quantity Surveying
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job