Residential Sales Negotiator
We have a new opportunity available for a Residential Sales Negotiator to join one of our client's teams, selling properties in the region of £1million based in and around the Pangbourne, Berkshire region.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Sales Negotiator to join an expanding and successful Estate Agency team. This opportunity would suit a highly motivated, driven individual potentially seeking a career changing opportunity. This role offers career progression and a chance to excel at the top end of the property industry.
The company are an independent UK property partnership with a network of offices throughout England and Scotland, including prime Central London. They are at the heart of the world’s leading network of luxury real estate specialists. Connecting their expertise, service ethos and UK coverage to high net worth individuals and property markets globally.
- Meet with clients and assess their particular needs
- Register and manage applicants
- Conduct market appraisals
- Arrange and attend viewings around homes
- Canvass for new business opportunities
- Explain building issues and regulations to the clients
- Respond to queries via e-mail and telephone
- Liaise with solicitors
- Close deals
- Excellent negotiating skills and rapport building skills
- Possess a composed manner in order to be able to work under pressure
- Good time management and ability to prioritise workloads
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner and client facing skills
- Excellent communication skills - must be capable of building and maintaining good relationships with team members, other colleagues, clients and agents
- Confident manner with clients and the team
- Flexible approach to work and hours undertaken
- Microsoft Office and Excel to a good level
- An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion
This is a full time opportunity, hours are: 8:30am - 6pm M-F (1 in 4 Saturday's 9am - 4pm)
- Real Estate
- Residential Homes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"