We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Residential Sales Manager to join a successful estate agency team, situated in pleasant offices within a friendly environment, in an area offering a high quality of life, and with a range of housing and social activity to suit most tastes in this very scenic area of Devon.
The role of the Residential Sales Manager will involve providing first level support and management and will lead, coach and develop the estate agency team to ensure that new and repeat business is generated for the company.
If you are currently working within Estate Agency and have excellent management and sales skills this could be the opportunity for you to progress your career.
Typical duties will include:
- taking responsibility of all sales and building the business in line with relevant office and company plans
- leading a high performing team
- communicating effectively with all employees, Managers and Directors
- ensuring the sales progress of the office and ensuring the smooth sale of property up to exchange
- generating new business to guarantee future business.
Essential requirements and skills for this role include:
- minimum of 2 years Estate Agency experience.
- sales and management experience
- target driven with the ability to win new business
- excellent presentation with good verbal and written communication skills
- well presented with a good sense of humour.
- excellent interpersonal and motivational skills
In return you will be rewarded with a great opportunity within a company offering excellent financial remuneration.
If you are interested in this Residential Sales Manager position and would like to know more, please send your CV or telephone us for an informal discussion on a strictly private and confidential basis.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job