Job title: Residential Registered Manager
Salary: Up to £32,000
Permanent, full time
Our client provides top level residential care. They are currently looking for a Residential Registered Manager who will be providing leadership of the lower management team and support workers as well as the service users. In this role, you will maintain the operations of the service in accordance with CQC Fundamental Standards, while continually seeking opportunities for innovative and creative service delivery.
The successfully appointed Residential Registered Manager will be a highly motivated and passionate individual, with a proven ability to work on own initiative, be well organized, prioritize effectively and achieve results against deadlines. You will have excellent communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal, with excellent attention to detail.
A full UK driving licence and access to own vehicle is essential for this role
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with front-line and senior team members
- Participate in the development and implementation of policies and procedures
- Perform regular environmental audits and spot checks and ensure all actions are followed up and completed
- Maintaining a non-risk averse approach to service delivery by continually reviewing service user’s risk management and relapse plans
- Effectively responding to any concerns raised by service users, their relatives and representatives
- Ensure the voice of the service user is present throughout the support planning process and that care is consistently delivered in a person-centred way
- Complete regular supervisions and annual appraisals with support staff
- Implement and evaluate the orientation and induction of all new employees
- To facilitate staff meetings, staff training and development activities
- To supervise team members in all aspects of their work, giving help and guidance where appropriate and assisting in keeping training records up to date
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership or willingness to work
- Management experience in Health and Social Care
- Experience of working with people with mental health needs and / or learning disabilities
- Up to date care sector mandatory training
- Understanding and knowledge of autism spectrum conditions
- Good IT skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Full UK driving license and access to a vehicle.
What’s in it for you?
Our client invests in their staff team through the provision of high quality clinical supervision, annual appraisals, identifying champions for specific work streams, regular team meetings, and fostering a learning and development attitude towards continuous improvement.
How to apply
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for the role of Residential Registered Manager please click on apply and upload your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'