Our client has a permanent vacancy for a Residential Property Solicitor with 5 years plus PQE.
- Sound Residential Property experience with a recognised Residential Property practice
- Practical and financial awareness
- Experience of managing teams
- Confidence and ability to communicate at senior levels
- Excellent academics and strong ambition for career development
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player able to fit into a friendly, busy unit
- Negotiation skills
- Organisational ability
You should be hard-working, out-going and a good team player with experience of working in a city or medium/large provincial practice.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'