Residential Property Solicitor
A leading Regional Law firm located in Leicester are seeking a minimum 2 years PQE Residential Property Solicitor to join their high achieving, well established Property department. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Residential Property Solicitor to take the next step in their career and work with a leading law firm who offer an excellent competitive salary.
Skills and Responsibilities;
- At Least 2 years experience within Residential Conveyancing.
- Experience managing a varied caseload of files from start to finish including post completion stage.
- Experience working towards and achieving targets
- Excellent Client care skills
- Be a Qualfied Solicitor or Licensed Conveyancer
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly ambitious and motivated
- Able to work to deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well regarded Residential Property Solicitor who is looking to join a firm who offers excellent career prospects as the firm continues to grow it's conveyancing department. Apply now for immediate consideration!!
Please contact Joel Dixon, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are the Legal Recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Midlands based legal jobs with confidence, we are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role with you and seek your approval before submitting your application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal jobs in the Birmingham and Midlands areas.