I am currently working with an established multi-service Law Firm who provide a range of high standard legal services to all their clients. The firm is now looking to recruit a Residential Property Solicitor for their office in Chelsea on a permanent, full time basis. The firm will offer extra benefits to the successful candidate such as medical and health insurance.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 – 4 years’ PQE with solid Residential Property experience and some knowledge of Commercial Property is desirable. It is essential the candidate has a strong academic background and a confident manner and approach to deal with referrers and agents.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have at least 3 – 4 years PQE
• Extensive knowledge of Residential Property matters, Commercial property desirable
• Strong academics
• Confident in speaking to clients, exceptional communication skills
• Outstanding professional image
• Determination to progress career within the Property sector
• Location: Chelsea
• Salary range (DOE): £50,000 - £60,000 + bonuses
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: YK922
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.