I am currently recruiting for a successful and reputable law firm based in Battersea. Due to continuous growth within the Firm, they are now seeking a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to join their Property department on a permanent full-time basis.
The successful Residential Conveyancing Solicitor must have at a minimum of 3 years PQE experience. With experience dealing with freehold, leasehold, sales, purchases, post completions, remortgages, mortgages, right to buy, shared ownership, transfer of equity and landlord and tenant disputes desirable. An ability to use case management systems such as Proclaim or Partner for Windows. Also essential of having previous experience handling own caseload with experience submitting SDLT application, contract drafting and completing land registry searches essential. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who is looking to progress their career as a Residential Property Solicitor / Fee Earner.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Experience dealing with freehold, leasehold, sales, purchases, post completions, remortgages, mortgages, right to buy, shared ownership, transfer of equity and landlord and tenant disputes desirable
• Solicitor needs to have a minimum of 3 years PQE
• Experience handling own caseload
• Experience submitting SDLT application, contract drafting and completing land registry searches essential
• Location: Battersea
• Salary range (DOE): £40,000 - £45,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: NM192
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natalie Maposa (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job