Residential Property Solicitor/Licensed Conveyancer - Bedford. Competitive Salary Range. Are you looking for a new challenge within a fast-paced LEXCEL Accredited legal firm who has an outstanding reputation? Act now.
Position: Residential Property Solicitor/Licensed Conveyancer
Salary: £25,000 - £40,000
Reward Recruitment is partnered with an award winning, LEXCEL accredited, leading law firm based in Bedford. A law firm that works with clients on both a national and local level - they are an innovative firm, evolving with the ever-changing law and adapting to business and commercial pressures, as well as sensitively dealing with private matters.
The successful candidate will have experience across the full spectrum of residential conveyancing; especially in the areas of Freehold, Leasehold, Sales, Purchases, Re-mortgages, Shared Ownership Schemes, Rights to Buy, Transfer of Equity and Lease extensions.
Candidates should ideally have:
- A minimum of 5 years PQE in the relevant area of law
- Good client care skills, provide professional and competent legal advice in accordance with SRA Code of conduct
- Strong IT skills
- Effective business development skills with proven marketing strategies
- Capability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets
- Up-to-date knowledge and skills in compliance with Continuing Professional Development, CQS and internal training expectations
- Proven experience of handling own caseload
- Ability to adhere to and manage deadlines
- Good drafting and writing skills, excellent communication and technical ability
- Case Management experience (desirable)