Residential Property Secretary
Based in Canterbury
£20,000 - £21,000 Per Annum
Our client, a well established legal firm based in Canterbury is currently looking to recruit a full-time Residential Property Secretary.
As the successful Residential Property Secretary, you will be required to provide secretarial and administrative support to the fee earner and department.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing full secretarial support to fee earners and department, including arranging appointments, dealing with client queries in person and by phone, together with preparation of correspondence by audio typing via the digital dictation system.
- Using the Land Registry Portal, completing Land Registry returns, and submission of SDLT forms.
- Filing, photocopying and opening/closing client files in a timely manner.
- Maintaining and coordinating diaries and diary notes and reporting on these as necessary.
- Regular consideration of client files and advising fee earners on any action required.
- Arrange stationery order for ground floor
- Run and update Logical Office for Marketing
- Order printer supplies as and when necessary
- To provide ad hoc secretarial cover for sickness and holiday absences in the team when needed.
- Covering Reception during lunch breaks, holidays and unforeseen absences; collection/delivery of daily incoming/outgoing post and DX usually by office rota.
- Compliance with the firm's accounts and administrative disciplines and procedures.
- To agree clear objectives linked to the Firm's business plan and participate in the performance management system, assessing performance and giving feedback as relevant.
- To have a personal development plan and evaluate the effect of training on achievement.
- To clearly identify the standards and systems required to continually improve our customer service
- To comply with all the Firm's relevant policies and procedures
- To ensure confidentiality on all appropriate matters and recognise that any breach of this confidentiality will be treated very seriously.
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'