Residential Property Secretary
Our client are looking for an experienced Residential Property Secretary who has at least two years recent conveyancing legal secretarial experience.
Job Specification: Primarily working for a Residential Conveyancer but also assisting other secretaries if necessary. Duties will include:
• Electronic diary management, booking rooms and arranging meetings
• Telephone liaison with clients and firm’s contacts
• Using digital transcription system
• Using the firm’s Accounts software, Partner for Windows, to record payments in and out, create new matters and where necessary, record time spent
• Completing forms using Oyez forms
• Using a case manager system currently Ochresoft – training will be given
• Applying for searches using online services including Land Registry Portal
• Using HMRC website to complete Stamp Duty Land Tax forms
• Photocopying and scanning documents
• Maintaining orderly files – keeping filing up to date
• At least 2 years recent conveyancing legal secretarial experience
• The ability to multi-task
• Proven team working skills
Key features of the role:
• Start Date: As soon as possible
• Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 per annum DOE
• Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm.
• Holiday entitlement: 20 days per annum
If you’re interested and have the experience please contact Reed Colchester and speak with Emma White on Tel: 01206840100 or Email: Emma.firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'