Residential Block Property Manager wanting to make the move into commercial property management? A vibrant, dynamic and lively property firm in the City are looking for someone with strong service charge budget preparation who would like to work in a Commercial Property Manager role. This is a mixed role where you will be managing a portfolio of multi-tenanted commercial offices as well as preparing & managing service charge budgets. The successful Property Manager / Service Charge Manager will have experience of running their own portfolio - commercially experienced or residential & looking for a move into commercial.
Perhaps from a residential block property management environment but wanting a move into commercial management., you will be an outgoing, confident and personable Commercial Property Manager with good experience of preparing service charge budgets. You must be someone who enjoys working as part of a dynamic team. This is definitely not your typical, corporate, quiet property firm.
- Managing a multi-tenanted commercial portfolio in the City
- Lease negotiations
- Building management including resolving tenant queries & issues, managing contracts, tendering FM services
- Reactive & cyclical maintenance
- Managing hard & soft service FM contractors
- Prepare service charge year-end accounts, including reconciliation and Trial Balance. Liaise with accountants and check draft accounts before finalisation.
- Send year-end accounts and balancing charge letters to leaseholders
- Variance Reports
- Input service charge budgets, raise charges etc for sending to leaseholders
- Bank incoming monies to correct accounts, post to leaseholders
- Monthly reconciliation of bank accounts
- Statements to Clients with pay-over of funds collected, monthly, quarterly
- Dealing with queries from Leaseholders, Suppliers, Clients
- Attend meetings internal and external
- Set up new managements on Prop Man - owner, property, unit, tenant
- Close down managements passed to new agents
Property management experience
- Able to identify service charge/non-service charge expenditure
- Familiarity with leases and able to identify key clauses relating to service charge i.e. what and how much can be recovered.
A great opportunity for a Commercial Property Manager/ Service Charge Manager who enjoys dealing with people and running their own portfolio in a lively, friendly firm.Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but you are welcome to apply for any future vacancy you feel you are suitable for. Thank you for your interest in Acme Appointments.