We are looking for a seasoned property professional to join a well known agency in SW London, in the capacity of a 'Residential Property Manager'.
This HOT JOB will heavily encompass both 'Tenancy' and 'PropertyManagement'disciplines. Whilst also offering an invaluable working insight into the many different aspects of this exciting and sometimes challenging arena.
DUTIES: (To include but not limited to the following).
- Auditing new deal files.
- Arranging any pre-tenancy works including EPCs, Gas Safety Certificates, cleans, check ins & any necessary maintenance.
- Registering new deposits with the relevant protection scheme & providing tenants with the certificates.
- Informing the appropriate council of all new tenancies so that they may set up a new account.
- Dealing with any reactive maintenance including liaising with contractors, tenants and landlords to ensure a swift resolution of any issues.
- Responding to general queries from tenants and landlords on various items including, but not limited to, accounts, maintenance, deposits, end of tenancy arrangements and terms of the tenancy agreement.
- Ensuring that up to date Gas Safety Certificates are held for all let properties.
- Issue Section 21 & Section 8 Notices as appropriate to end tenancies.
- Producing renewal paperwork and updating our database and deposit registrations once a renewal has been agreed.
- Conducting follow on Right to Rent checks to confirm that tenants are eligible to be in the UK.
- Orchestrating end of tenancy arrangements to ensure that professional cleans (to include laundering of linens where appropriate) and check outs are booked on all tenancies due to come to an end.
- Negotiating deposit releases between landlords and tenants in a timely manner following the end of a tenancy.
- Some involvement with internal figures relating to fees earned by the agency
- Ability to maintain excellent internal and external relationships and consistently exceed client’s expectations.
- Ability to manage complex and demanding situations with professionalism and confidence.
- Strong organisational ability and proficient in meeting demanding deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail and able to multi-task effectively.
- Highly skilled and effective communicator at all levels.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES TO CONSIDER
- Bright & positive personality with lots of energy.
- Committed to excellent customer service.
- Willing to learn, improve & adapt.
- Ability to respond to different situations, landlords & tenants.
- Intelligent approach to problem solving & ability to work independently (as well as part of a team).
- Able to work consistently under pressure.
- Good organisational skills.
If you are actively on the hunt for a new job role and you have direct estate agency experience, then we would love to hear from you.
Alternatively, if you are simply browsing for career inspiration, why not contact our team of Property Career Consultants today for an discreet chat.
Full job spec available upon request.
- Estate Agents
- Property Management
- Real Estate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'