Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a large regional Law Firm in their Frinton-on-Sea office. You will be primarily working for a Residential Conveyancer, but also assisting other secretaries if necessary.
Duties will include:
- Electronic diary management, booking rooms and arranging meetings
- Telephone liaison with clients and firm’s contacts
- Using digital transcription system
- Using the firm’s Accounts software, Partner for Windows, to record payments in and out, create new matters and where necessary, record time spent
- Completing forms using Oyez forms
- Using a case manager system currently Ochresoft- training will be given
- Applying for searches using online services including Land Registry Portal
- Using HMRC website to complete Stamp Duty Land Tax forms
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years recent conveyancing legal secretarial experience. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'