Job Title: Residential Property Legal Advisor
We are looking for a Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer who can run a caseload of matters to include sales, purchases, transfers of equity, shared ownership, help to buy schemes, help to buy ISAs, declarations of trust, remortgages, and new builds. This is an ideal opportunity for anyone wishing to join a solid and highly respected team.
- A minimum of 3 years' strong relevant experience gained in a leading law firm
- The successful candidate must be able to progress matters from instruction to completion.
- A strong client focus is critical, along with proven commercial awareness.
- You will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Business development also forms an integral part of this role and you will be involved in actively networking and raising the profile of the Firm locally, attending local functions and community events.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to accurately record data information
- Organisational management
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Computer literate
- Customer service skills experience including networking business development
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/