I am currently working with a forward-thinking, multi-service law firm who are looking to recruit a Residential Property Fee Earner on a permanent, full time basis to join their team in Surrey.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 18 months’ experience within conveyancing and have knowledge of a range of residential property matters. It is essential that the ideal candidate has a strong academic background and capabilities. The ability to handle a large caseload of transactions with minimum support is a must. This is a great opportunity for a Fee Earner to join a friendly team and progress their career.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have at least 18 months’ experience
• Experience dealing with a range of Residential Property matters
• Strong academic background
• Ability to handle a caseload from inception to completion
• Determination to progress career within Residential Property
• Location: Surrey
• Salary range (DOE): £25,000 - £27,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: YK949
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.