My client is a top Legal firm based in Ipswich looking to add a Residential Property Conveyancer / Solicitor to their growing team.
The firm offers competitive salaries and a great work life balance.
The role will be handling your own caseload of Residential Property files, some including freehold & leasehold, re-mortgages, sales & purchasing.
- Portfolio management
- Dealing & handling high value transactions
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in Residential Conveyancing and experience handling their own case.
- Ability to work individually with minimal supervision
- Excellent organisation and time management
- Experience handling high value transactions.
- Good exposure to a range of Residential Property matters
- 2 years PQE +
- Strong Communication
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000 to £45,000 per annum