Residential Property Conveyancer : Sandbach
Has another day at the office left you feeling like you want more? Yes, you work at a nice place with nice people but you still keep an eye out for the right opportunity. You’re ambitious, you feel like you have more to offer. You want to grow and develop your profile. You relish a new challenge, a fresh energy perhaps.
Tinsdills are one of the largest and most experienced firms in North Staffordshire and South Cheshire. Specialist departments provide a range of legal services for personal and business clients including: Agriculture, Commercial Property, Residential property, Personal Injury and Compensation, Company and Commercial, Wills Trusts and Probate and Family Law.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join an energetic busy residential conveyancing team and promote our successful brand.
We are looking for a highly motivated solicitor, legal executive, licensed conveyancer or equivalent with a desire to succeed and thrive, to work within our existing busy residential conveyancing department. In return we are offering you an attractive benefits package, a chance for you to be part of a forward thinking local firm and support / guidance.
Department: Residential Property
Branch: Sandbach - High Street, Sandbach, Cheshire CW11 1FT
Hours: Full time (35 hours per week)
Responsible to: Head of Department
Your Duties and Responsibilities:
• efficient handling of a busy varied caseload including all types of residential conveyancing matters;
• working as part of an experienced team and making a positive contribution;
• meeting and getting to know your clients, advising them and maintaining high levels of client service;
• liaising with other agencies including estate agents, other parties’ solicitors, search agencies, mortgage lenders, brokers etc.;
• maintaining high professional standards of competence and financial integrity;
• keeping up to date with legal developments, including compliance with CQS and continuing professional and development requirements;
• engaging in marketing activities to promote and develop your profile and that of Tinsdills both locally and further afield.
Experience and Training: This role is suitable if you have relevant PQE experience in residential property as a qualified solicitor, FILEx or Licensed Conveyancer. We are looking for a minimum of three years experience in a similar post although this requirement can be reconsidered dependant upon your circumstances. Appropriate training and support will be provided.
• competent and highly skilled in all residential conveyancing aspects with attention to detail;
• efficient time management - you are able to work under pressure and prioritise effectively;
• friendly persona and a good team player;
• computer literate and able to use a case management system.
• flexible and reliable;
Our Application process: If you wish to apply for this position then please submit your CV with a short covering letter to our HR Manager Jane Massey
- Energetic team player
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'